These Proof Gold Buffalos are minted in beautiful proof finish with Deep Cameo contrast. These examples have been graded a perfect 70 by PCGS, and have been certified as among the first coins shipped after release with the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- First Strike designation indicates that this coin was shipped from the U.S. Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Proof finish with Deep Cameo contrast gives this coin amazing eye appeal.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish and certified perfect condition! Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!