To celebrate the Year of the Horse in 1990 the Singapore Mint has issued this limited 4-coin Gold/Silver Proof set. The set contains the 1 oz Silver Year of the Horse coin and the 1/20 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/4 oz Singold Lion coins.
This set consists of a 1 ounce sterling Silver Year of the Horse coin, and three .999 fine Gold coins.
- Only 350 sets issued worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz actual Silver weight and .40 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in luxury wood display case along with a certificate of authenticity from the Singapore Mint.
- Obverses: The Silver coin depicts two horses standing at the water, weight and purity. The Gold coins depict a right-facing roaring lion, denomination, weight and purity.
- Reverses: The Silver coin features four Chinese characters translating to "Amiable Countenance", along with the legend "Republic of Singapore" and date surrounding. The Gold coins show the Singapore coat of arms, date and the country's name it its four official languages.
These limited Gold and Silver Proof sets celebrating the Year of the Horse are sought after with collections all over the world. Add this stunning set to your collection today!