This complete five-coin set has a mintage of just 999 sets which means it is rarely offered for sale. Each coin features a powerful lion head design in .9999 fine Proof Gold.
- Contains 1.9 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins are encapsulated and housed in a handsome wood display case, with a certificate of authenticity from the Singapore Mint.
- Includes a 20 gram Gold plated sterling silver ingot commemorating the building of Singapore's own defense force after the British left in 1971.
- Obverse: Displays the National Arms of Singapore surrounded by the legend and the date.
- Reverse: Features a stylized lion's head facing right, with a goat privy mark below along with the value, Gold weight and fineness.
- Struck at the Singapore Mint.
This set consists of a $50 1 oz coin, a $20 1/2 oz coin, a $10 1/4 oz coin, a $5 1/10 oz coin, and a $1 1/20 oz coin. Add this 2000 Singapore Proof Gold 5-coin set to your cart today!