AGW= 1 oz. The subject of this unusual coin is the Bermuda Triangle. This mysterious area bounded by Bermuda, Florida, & Puerto Rico has baffled people for centuries due to the unexplained disappearances of many ships and planes over the years.
- Contains 1.0 Troy ounce AGW
- Obverse: Features a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a map of Bermuda, with a compass, and a 16th century sailing ship.
- Beautiful Proof finish, and a limited mintage add to this coin's collectability.
- Comes complete with box (wooden or vinyl), and COA from the British Royal Mint.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|