Part of the Royal Canadian Mint's tribute to the Chinese Lunar Calendar, this Year of the Sheep Gold coin features a cutting-edge holographic design depicting the ram.
- Contains 0.3282 oz pure Gold. The purity is 18K.
- Comes packaged in a mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A beautiful depiction of the Ram with a unique holographic design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
A low mintage of only 6,888 pieces adds to the collectibility of this issue. Add this holographic $150 Gold Sheep coin to your cart today!