As part of the Canadian Mint's tribute to the Chinese Lunar Years, these issues are cutting edge with holographic designs of the animals they represent.
- Contains 11.84 grams of 0.75 fine Gold, totaling 0.2757 oz of pure Gold.
- Comes packaged in a beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 4,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Holographic design of a Rooster.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $150 Rooster coin to your cart today!