|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
These Brilliant Uncirculated coins feature sharp strikes and great eye appeal. Minted from 1878-1921, the design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of 1,723,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1894-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!