The Platinum Panda series is full of rare and hard to find issues. Low mintages add to the collectibility of this issue!
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2004.
- Reverse: Features a loving mother panda and her cub.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Platinum Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2004 1/20 oz Platinum Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|