|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The 1894 Morgan Dollar has the second lowest mintage of the entire series with just 110,000 coins. This low mintage adds further collectible appeal to the classic Liberty design and quality Silver content.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- This issue comes in Very Fine condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1894 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!