The 2009-P 1 oz Gold High Relief Koala features a koala sitting on a tree branch, design by Shevaun Buschenhofen. A low mintage of only 2,000 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in an PCGS holder to protect your investment.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coins release.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a koala sitting on a tree branch, designed by Shevaun Buschenhofen, along with the purity and the Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin's limited mintage makes it highly collectible. Add this High Relief 1 oz Gold Koala to your cart today!