Silver Libertads are Mexico's treasured coins and this 1991 edition continues the beloved series that began in 1982. With a mintage of 1,650,518, this classic 1 oz size makes these Silver coins perfect for collecting and investing.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1991 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!