The only commemorative Silver coin issued by the United States Mint in 2008 was the 2008 Bald Eagle Silver Dollar.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 294,601 coins.
- Obverse: Features a design by Joel Iskowitz that was sculpted by Don Everhart. It shows a soaring Bald Eagle.
- Reverse: Shows a replica of the first Great Seal of the United States that was used between 1782 and 1841. It was sculpted by Jim Licaretz.
Protect and display your Bald Eagle Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2008 Bald Eagle Recovery and National Emblem Silver proof coin to your cart today!