George T. Morgan’s classic design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike. This 1886 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as an MS-64 with the Prooflike attribution.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins minted at the Philadelphia mint do not contain a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this certified 1886 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!