The Arctic Fox designs on the reverse of these coins were originally featured on the 1993 Platinum coin set by Canadian wildlife artist Claudia D'Angelo.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This set comes neatly tucked in the original box and sleeve and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 20,000 sets worldwide.
- Obverse: Displays the popular Susanna Blunt-designed portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Four different scenes are portrayed: a vixen and her whelps in their summer pelage, a lone fox surrounded by a land of ice, two grown foxes in their natural habitat, and the graceful profile of a fox.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
This is a four-coin set containing a Silver 1 oz ($5), 1/2 oz ($4), 1/4 oz ($3), and 1/10 oz ($2) Royal Canadian Mint Proof Silver coin.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2004 4-Coin Arctic Fox Proof Set to your cart today!