|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
This is the only mint-marked Saint-Gaudens in the 1920s that is affordable in higher grades. Really nice for a type set.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above with "In God We Trust" below.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-66 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!