The Gold Chinese Panda is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products for both collectors and investors. This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Combined mintage for Large and Small Date varieties of the 1992 Gold Panda coin is 41,120.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue. This issue is a Large Date variety.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding onto a tree branch, with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda coin by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Add this Large Date 1992 Sealed 1 oz Gold Panda coin to your cart today!