The 1997 1 oz Gold Panda has a mintage of 30,457 coins between both the large and small date issues. This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic from the Shanghai Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 30,457 coins between large and small date issues.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a panda perched on top of a branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1997 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!