This 1922-D Peace Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-65.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective NCG slab box.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown while her hair blows in the breeze.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath the eagle.
- Features the Denver Mints "D" mint mark.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar in style by adding an attractive NGC Storage Box to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this 1922-D Peace Silver Dollar in your cart today!