The Silver Australian Kookaburra series is a popular series because the reverse design changes every year. The 2011 Silver Kookaburra features a kookaburra perched on a tree stump with wings spread ready for flight, designed by Elise Martinson.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree stump.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Kilo Silver Kookaburra coins are a great collectible as their designs change each year. Add this 2011 edition to your collection today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|