Silver Kookaburras are among the few Silver bullion coins that change designs yearly, making them perfect for collectors. Each coin contains .999 fine Silver and is backed by the Australian government, giving bullion weight to the collectible design.
This popular series of the Silver Kookaburra coin features a new design each year, making them great for collecting. Each coin contains a unique design in .999 fine Silver, making them perfect for both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra with an upturned beak, perched on a tree stump with outspread wings ready for flight, designed by Elisa Martinson.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Silver Kookaburra coins have a mintage of just 500,000, meaning they are become harder to acquire. Add the 2011 1 oz Silver Kookaburra coin to your cart today!