Silver Kookaburras are among the few Silver bullion coins that change designs yearly, making them perfect for collectors. Each coin contains .999 fine Silver and is backed by the Australian government, giving bullion weight to the collectible design. This popular series of the Silver Kookaburra coin features a new design each year, making them great for collecting. Each coin contains a unique design in .999 fine Silver, making them perfect for both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra with an upturned beak, perched on a tree stump with outspread wings ready for flight, designed by Elisa Martinson.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
These Silver Kookaburra coins have a mintage of just 500,000, meaning they are become harder to acquire. Add the 2011 1 oz Silver Kookaburra coin to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|