The Perth Mint's Lunar Series is among the most popular coins in the world for their unique designs. The 2011 release celebrates the Year of the Rabbit and would make an ideal gift for anyone born under this sign.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two rabbits surrounded by foliage and a tree with vines entwined in its branches. The Chinese character for “Rabbit” and the inscription “Year of the Rabbit” appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2011 Silver Year of the Rabbit to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Silver Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Silver Australian Coins is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|