For the Chinese, the rabbit is a tame creature representing hope that endures. It is tender and lovely. The moon goddess Chang'e in Chinese legend had a pet rabbit, making this creature the only one amiable enough to match her noble beauty.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two rabbits nestling surrounded by foliage and a tree with creepers entwined in its branches, and the Chinese character for "Rabbit".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2011 5 oz Silver Year of the Rabbit to your cart today!