|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
Add to your collection with this fractional Series II Lunar coin from the Perth Mint.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit next to a cabbage and a pot with Chinese lettering and the Chinese character for “rabbit” also appears in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Rabbit by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 1/20 oz Lunar Year of the Rabbit Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – who are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal.