These large kilo Gold coins show the unique kangaroo design in even greater detail, adding more beauty and collectibility. This coin provides .9999 fine Gold bullion appeal with outstanding collectible demand.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single hopping red kangaroo, along with the inscription “Red Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Only 142 of these exquisite Gold coins were minted. Add this 2011 1 kilo Gold Kangaroo to your cart while it's still available!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Gold and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|