Gold Australian Kangaroos feature yearly changing designs, adding collectibility on top of their .9999 fine Gold appeal. Fractional Gold Kangaroos provide these popular designs at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a single kangaroo with the rays of a rising sun, designed by Dr. Stuart Devlin, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mint mark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Gold Australian Kangaroo is one of the only Gold bullion coins in the world to change its design each year. Add this beautiful 2011 Gold Kangaroo to your cart today!