This First Spouse coin features an emblematic design of Liberty that was issued during the presidential term of Andrew Jackson. This coin is graded PF-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A design emblematic of Liberty on its obverse, as depicted on a United States coin issued during the President’s time in office. For Andrew Jackson’s presidency, the selected image appeared on the Capped Bust, Lettered Edge Half-Dollar coin from 1807–1836.
- Reverse: Depicts Andrew Jackson, known as “Old Hickory,” on horseback mounted as he led his troops to victory over the British at the Battle of New Orleans.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add these 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse coins to your cart today!
Andrew Jackson married his wife, Rachel, in 1793. They were married for 34 years. Rachel died in December before her husband took office the following January. She was buried in the gown she planned to wear at her husband's inauguration.