Issued to commemorate the Summer Olympics of 1976 in Montreal, each of these beautiful coins features a brilliant design of an event held during the games.
- Contains 30.35 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- 28-coin set consists of (14) $5.00 and (14) $10 coins.
- Each coin of this set comes to you in an individual capsule housed in a handsome display case. Certificate is not included.
- Obverse: Displays Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Showcases a unique event that is synonymous with the Olympic Games.
The case shown might not be the precise case this set arrives in. Add this 1976 Canadian 28-coin Silver Olympics set to your cart today!