Nice coin graded by PCGS as MS-64+ plus. This coin has a low mintage of 429,000 coins and has a sizable price jump in MS-65.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Denver.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-64+ condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!