For the Chinese, the rabbit is a tame creature representing hope that endures. It is tender and lovely. The moon goddess Chang'e in Chinese legend had a pet rabbit, making this creature the only one amiable enough to match her noble beauty.
- Contains 10 kilos (321.5 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two rabbits nestling surrounded by foliage and a tree with creepers entwined in its branches, and the Chinese character for ‘Rabbit’.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
- Mintage of only 178.
Australian Silver -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Silver Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Silver Australian Coins is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||321.5 troy oz|