|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||321.5 troy oz|
For the Chinese, the rabbit is a tame creature representing hope that endures. It is tender and lovely. The moon goddess Chang'e in Chinese legend had a pet rabbit, making this creature the only one amiable enough to match her noble beauty.
- Contains 10 kilos (321.5 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 178 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two rabbits nestling surrounded by foliage and a tree with creepers entwined in its branches, and the Chinese character for ‘Rabbit’.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2011 Silver Year of the Rabbit to your cart today!