|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|
South Africa began producing fractional Gold Krugerrand coins in 1980 to allow more people to invest in Gold.
- Contains 1/2 oz of actual Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Add this 2011 1/2 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!