South Africa began producing fractional Gold Krugerrand coins in 1980 to allow more people to invest in Gold.
- Contains 1/2 oz of actual Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
Add this 2011 1/2 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!