Only $6.99 per coin over spot!
The Canadian Maple Leaf coins feature one of the world's most well-known designs. The Maple Leaf has a face value 5 Canadian Dollars which is one of the highest face values among international silver bullion coins. The obverse of this Silver Maple Leaf coin features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II at age 79. This likeness was created by Susanna Blunt and was first used on Maple Leafs in 2004.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Coin comes either in original sealed plastic from the mint or in a plastic flip, but is verified to be in BU condition.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic Maple Leaf design, featuring a large, single Maple Leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Silver Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Update your set by adding this 2011 Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!