|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
These 2011 Austrian Silver bullion coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and are beautiful additions to any Silver investment portfolio.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes or multiples of 500 will be shipped in gray mint boxes
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2011 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!