|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
The Gold British Sovereign is a popular coin for any Gold bullion investor. Minted since 1817, their classic design has worldwide popularity and recognition.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- All coins will be in Almost Uncirculated condition or better.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Random Years - Date(s) will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.