These Burnished Gold American Eagles were struck on special blanks and were treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles.
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Dates are Random and may or may not vary based on availability.
- Housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The classic Gold Eagle design gains even more collectability with the Proof striking of each coin. Add this beautiful Proof Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1.85 troy oz|