This Silver coin features a colorized Tasmanian tiger and cub set against its natural habitat.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a high-gloss wooden case, accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The Tasmanian Tiger is shown in full detail.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Following the sell-out success of the “Deadly and Dangerous” series it can be expected that this release will go wild! Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
“Tyger, Tyger, burning bright in the forests of the night…” Just what the famous poet, Blake, might have written about the demise of the Tasmanian tiger, we can never know. Strictly speaking, the Tasmanian tiger is not a tiger at all, but a thylacine and marsupial. This fabled creature was sadly hunted to extinction.