|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
The entire Lunar Series from the Perth Mint is enjoyed by investors and collectors alike. Series I and II coins offer a different rendition of each lunar subject adding more value through the additional variety.
- Contains 0.250 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in the original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit next to a cabbage and a pot. The Chinese character for ‘rabbit’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Rabbit’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1/4 oz Lunar Year of the Rabbit Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in the Lunar Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – who are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal.