Since its introduction in 1988, the 1/10 oz proof Gold American Eagle has been America's preferred bullion coin, with a classic, beloved design. Fractional Gold Eagles provide an aspect of collectibility on top of Gold investment appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- These American Eagles are packaged with the original mint box & COA.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Browse our U.S. Mint boxes to find a beautiful case to protect and display your American Gold Eagle.
Fractional Gold Eagles make purchasing America's most popular Gold bullion coin easy, featuring the same classic design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice limited to available inventory.