|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
Type 1 Gold Double Eagles are identifiable by not exhibiting the motto "In God We Trust", which was omitted from the all Type 1 $20 Gold coins. These coins, designed by James B. Longacre, were minted from 1850-1866.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.