This beautiful replica is patterned after the $2.50 & $5.00 Indian Head Gold Coin Minted from 1908 to 1929, Now available in Silver fractional sizes to accommodate your investment portfolio.
- Contains .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes.
- The obverse (front) of the round features a Native American chief of unknown name and tribe. li>
- The reverse (back) of the rounds depicts the proud image of an American eagle.
- The rounds are hallmark stamped with their weight and purity.
Protect and display your Silver Incuse Indian Rounds in style by adding an attractive to your order.
This famous .999 Fine Silver Incuse Indian round is now available in fractional ounces of silver. Add this well-known Silver Round to your investment portfolio today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|