As low as $1.19 per round over spot!
This beautiful Silver round is patterned after the $2.50 and $5 Indian Head Gold coins minted from 1908 to 1929. This popular incuse, or sunken relief, design is now available in fractional Silver sizes to accommodate any price point.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Features a Native American chief of unknown name and tribe.
- Reverse: Depicts the image of an American eagle with Silver weight and purity below.
Protect and display your Silver rounds in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
This famous Indian Head design is now available in fractional Silver. Add this iconic design to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|