These are the first 1/2 oz Gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectibility to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by PCGS protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features the design of the Liberty Head Quarter Eagle.
- Reverse: Depicts the future President as a boy working as a bookkeeper in his family's small country store.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Buchanan's Liberty coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add the 2010 Buchanan's Liberty Coin to your cart today!