This 2004-W 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle Proof has a low mintage of only 5,063 coins. This 2004-W 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being in Proof-70 condition.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Obverse: The strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Mintage of only 5,063 coins.
The U.S. Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add this beautiful 2004-W 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|