This Silver commemorative was issued in honor of the 200th anniversary of the founding of the United States Military Academy at West Point. Coin Highlights:
- Contains .7734 oz. of silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees perfect PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows the Academy Color Guard in a parade.
- Reverse: Depicts the West Point Bicentennial logo of a helmet and sword.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your West Point Bicentennial $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this perfect 2002 West Point Bicentennial silver coin to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|