Key Date with only 300 struck, this is the lowest mintage of all the 1 oz BU Gold Mexican Libertads. This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a display box to your order.
The 2003 1 oz Gold Libertad has a limited mintage of 300 pieces. This extremely low mintage attracts both investors and collectors making these coins scarce in the marketplace. Add this 2003 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!