Rarely available and more than 90 years old, this is the one of only two U.S. Gold coins (along with the $2.50 Indian Quarter Eagle) with a unique incuse, or recessed, design.
- Contains .2419 oz of .900 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A masculine rendition of Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Minted from 1908-1929 at the following mints:
* New Orleans
* San Francisco
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Graded $5 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-65 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.