Superb luster and great eye appeal abound on this Gem Brilliant Uncirculated coin minted over a century ago!
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the Gold coin.
- Obverse: Miss Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem inscribed LIBERTY.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver, Carson City, New Orleans or San Francisco.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-65 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 US gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and silver dollars for both the novice and the expert. APMEX, one of the leading precious metals dealers in the country, specializes in PCGS and NGC graded coins.
Gold Liberty Double Eagle -- why buy Pre-1933 Gold from APMEX?U.S. Gold Double Eagles from the years 1838-1907 are a great addition to any investment portfolio or numismatic collection. To buy Pre-1933 U.S. Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|