The Libertad is Mexico's treasured coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest Mint in North America, established in 1535. This coin has an extremely low mintage of only 1,000 coins!
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent 2 oz Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also for its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2008 2 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!