These are the first 1/2 oz Gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectibility to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Features the Liberty Head Quarter Eagle, minted and issued from 1840 through 1907.
- Reverse: Depicts the future president as a boy working as a bookkeeper in his family's small country store.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Gold Buchanan's Liberty coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add this 2010-W 1/2 oz Proof Buchanan's Liberty coin to your cart today!