|Grade:||MS-70 & PF-70 (Set)|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||3 troy oz|
This beautiful set contains all three 1 oz Gold American Eagle coins in Proof, Reverse Proof & Burnished condition with the W mintmark for the West Point Mint.
- Contains a total of 3 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified by PCGS as Perfect 70 with the First Strike label.
- The First Strike label guarantees that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The classic Gold Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof, Reverse Proof & Burnished finish. Add this beautiful Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!