With its 2006 introduction, the Gold Buffalo became the first 1 oz .9999 fine U.S. Gold bullion coin. This example has been certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS, one of the industry's leading grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this certified 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!