Issued by the Singapore Mint to commemorate the year of the Rat. This simple bold design is a great addition to any investment portfolio!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Chinese character with the legend and date surrounding.
- Reverse: A likeness of a Rat below the content and fineness.
- Struck by the Singapore Mint.
Protect and display your Singapore Gold Rat in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This Gold coin is part of the Singapore Mint's popular Lunar series which began in 1983. Add this 1/4 oz Gold Lunar coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|